Encinitas Library - Encinitas Public Library is a Homeless Shelter
I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close.Sleeping in the library, dressing in the bathroom stalls or doing laundry in the restroom sink that is not allowed and they will do nothing about it.
People bring in their dogs and they won't ask them if it is a service dog because; they say they are not legally allow to asked so you get a dog that grows at you when you walk by the owner looking for a book or a video. Service dogs are required to wear a vest saying they are a service dog. I had gone to one security office to report people sleeping after I reported to the librarian and he did nothing about it. He asked one man he knew by name if he was a wake and he got no repose because he was sleeping (See Photo).
When I got no support from the staff, I took my complaint to the administrative office of the San Diego Public Library and they did nothing about it.
In stead of cleaning the place up, they hate the truth that the public library has become a homeless and animal shelter and disrespect my 1st amendment rights having my review and photo removed off google.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude and unresponsive staff
- Reason of review:
- Homless and pet shelter during operational hours when it is a library
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."